Google
 

Friday, October 03, 2003

All brand new crap!

By: Unknown


All brand new crap!

See brand new crap!

It's everywhere!

Look over there!

Stuff, oh stuff is changing, it is changing. I mean stuff.

Additions to the site.

Additions to the site!



Hey! New crap! Look over there!

Okay. Well, really, there is new crap. Not as much as I made it seem though.

Following suit from Adam Wenner (link at right), I've added a comments page to each post. Click and comment. Enjoy yourself.

Also, after noticing that it was hard to find the division between posts, I added colored horizontal reference bars between posts. They look like this.




I've been thinking about moving to a free server, but that usually requires pop-up ads, banner ads, moving to a new domain (new URL, basically), or a heck of a lot of work on my part to avoid these.

So, should I? Feel free to comment on this issue, or e-mail me.

~Michael Akerman,
...it's hard to find good free servers these days...

0 comments: