Google
 

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Procrastination

By: UnrepentantNewDealer


And now, what you've all been waiting for: my inaugeral blog! (My fellow Bloggers...) I apologize for the inevitable delay. Upon being invited to join this blog my Michael Akerman, I immediately started thinking of blog ideas. I was intrigued by the possibilities of this brave new technological world. I fully intended to post my first blog quite some time ago. But there really aren't enough hours in the day and I just never got around to it because, because, well, I don't really have a convincing, reasonably plausible excuse, but if you can think of one, please let me know.

That's right: "My name is Michael Smith..."

"Hi, Michael!"

"...And I am a procrastinator."

Unfortunately, there is no cure for procrastination, nor are there any self-help twelve-step programs for us procrastinators. However, there are a number of websites that I have found to be useful, or rather websites to while away the hours that should be spent doing something productive. To wit, they are:

1. www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-nireland/A431911
-- a hilarious Guide Entry on H2G2 (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy website)-- need I say more?

2. www.procrastinators.org/about.shtml
-- The website of the Procrastinator's Club (check out the Googleplex Project).

3. http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/twjhnst
-- The Procrastinator's Page, home of the Procrastinator's Creed.

4.www.geocities.com/mohamedqasem/myinventions/procrastinatorswatch.html
-- Interesting site about time

Well, I'll blog again when I get around to it (tomorrow, I promise)

---Michael Smith